Monday 17 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas Day 15: Make Up Bag

On the fifteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Whats in my make up bag!

This is what i currently have in my make up bag filled with the products i use on a daily bases.
I rarely ever keep Lip products in my make up bag as they generally stay inside my handbag.
My make up is based on what mood i'm in on that particular day if i'm feeling lazy or in a rush i opt for my classic good base, gel liner/mascara, highlighter and lippy or if i've got time i will opt for something for time consuming. 

I also never go to bed with make up matter how tired i am i try to wash my face twice with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish if not i will use a make up wipe (which i hate using to take of make up). I've learned from years gone by never to sleep with your make up on as 1) its unhealthy for your skin and 2) total nightmare to remove the next day. 



Base:
Dior: Skin Nude Fluid Foundation - 010 

Laura Mercier:  Secret Camouflage Concealer - Sc2

Bobbi Brown: Corrector - Light Peach 

Chanel: Universelle Compact Pressed Powder - 20 Clair 
(I've used this since i was about 13 years old)

Benefit: Hoola Bronzer 

Becca: Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal 

Bobbi Brown: Powder Blush - Apricot 


Eyes:
Maybelline: The Falsies Mascara - Black 

Maybelline: 24hr Colour Tattoo Cream Gel Eyeshadow - Eternal Gold 

Mac Cosmetics: Eyeshadows -  Patina, Satin Taupe & Vanilla 

Clinque: Gel Eyeliner - Black 


Brows: 

Clinque: Super fine Liner for Brows - Soft Brown 

Mac Cosmetics: Brow Set - Begulie

Lips:

Revlon: Just Bitten Lipstain

Mac Cosmetics: Matte Lipstick - Russian Red 


I haven't forgot to include some of the products but they seem to have gone walk about!

LoveLx 

No comments:

Post a Comment