Thursday 13 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas Day 10: Chanel Polish

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a  few of My favourite Chanel Polishes!! 

I love Chanel polishes they never seem to chip or go gloppy and thats hard to find in a polish. 
Having long nails i tend to do my nails every few days or when they start to chip because there is nothing worse than seeing a girl with chipped or un-manicured nails.
You may find it weird but thats one of the first things i notice when i look at a girl!! 
My mamma always told me that i have eagle eyes as i never miss a trick. 

Left-Right: Riviera,Morning Rose,Mimosa,Peridot,Coco Blue,Black Pearl, June,Inattendu,Paradoxal,Suspicious 


I store my some of my Polishes in an Old Sweetie Jar


Love, 
Lx 

My apologies for being 3 days late this past few days have been really busy for me but i'm excited to share it with you all in early january. 

1 comment:

  1. Fab colours, I've noted them down, so that list will be going in my purse when I feel like a splurge. LOVE your storage idea and adore your blog. X

    ReplyDelete