Saturday 1 December 2012

Advent Calendar

Ahhhh its the 1st of December i can't believe it, what means only one thing CHRISTMAS is only 24 days away!! 
I love Christmas soo much its my favourite time of year apart from Halloween.

So i thought as a wee treat i would do some sort of Advent Calendar as i've fell in love with blogging all over again.
 I will do a surprise post each day starting from today right up until Christmas Eve, the posts will appear at different times each day and will contain something new in each one. 

I will post todays one later today after i get some sleep and i'm all bright eyed and bushy tailed!! 

Tell me what you guys think or have ideas on what posts i could ?

LoveLx 

2 comments:

  1. I would love a tutorial or some tips on Xmas party make-up looks ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Course, hopefully have Youtube up and running in the next couple of weeks.. But is there anything in particular you would like me to do ?

      Delete