Saturday 7 April 2012

Elle: Day 3

My last day in the Elle office it was lovely and exciting...


When i arrived at Elle it was straight to the Fashion Cupboard with the beautiful Charlie (a blonde Audrey Hepburn) to return all the borrowed clothing from a trend shoot, i strangely enjoyed as it involved looking at beautiful clothes.

Later that day we were briefed on an up & coming shoot that we had to construct the 1st draft of the mood board for Anne-marie the Fashion Editor to edit. I started to to stress out at the fact i had't made a mood board in a few years, but it all came flooding back once we started to construct the board. 
I later found out she thought we did a good job!

I met Lorriane Candy Editor-in-Chief officially on the Wednesday, then met her again on thursday. I have to say she is incredible, lovely, down to earth and well dressed, everything i thought she would be and more. 


I was sad to leave as it felt like home and i fitted in perfectly, but i suppose all good thing have to come to an end at some point.


The Hearst Easter Bunny with basket filled of creme egg's 


Love L x




No comments:

Post a Comment