Thursday 23 February 2012

LFW: Somerset House

Somerset House is the heart of fashion week there tuns of fashionista mulling around its beautiful setting. It was crazy but amazing at the same time from nearly getting knocked over during filming by paparazzi trying to get to Mollie King from the saturdays to getting my photograph taking by bloggers and photographers. 


Embellished Collar: Topshop
Shirt: D&G 
Blazer: Topshop
Trousers: French Connection
Brogues: Churchs
Hand Bag: Giles Deacon






I love the fact that fashion is a leveler in away, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you look like.. Fashion is about style and it doesn't matter if you has high end designer, high street, vintage or a mixture of all three. It brings all different types of people together from the crazy ones to the glamourous ones. 


Keep it Sweet,
Love L x


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to say that you're such an inspirational, strong and beautiful young girl with a stunningly loving family..

    Forget working for someone else- you have enough talent and drive to start your own fashion line! I'd recommend that you start of with an fb page or website where you can showcase/sell your designs. I'm sure you'll receive tonnes of support from your recent exposure in the media :-)

    I loved the shirt with the collar bordered with crystals and the pink top which had a black tie back ribbon, very cute/different.

    I don't share your talent with sewing unfortunately, but I wish I did! As what little of your designs I've seen in such a short time have inspired my future work!

    I just recently started a clothing boutique and it's very early days but it's so important to get on top of trends and keep ahead.

    Good luck to your future endeavours and I pray there's a cure ♥

    I really look forward to following your career!


    Fatima

    ReplyDelete